Sunday, May 17, 2009

My personal challenge

Today, I am going to start practicing the Zone Diet that is so aggressively touted on the CrossFit HQ website. I have started this in the past and failed miserably because of lack of commitment and focus. Don't get me wrong, I do fine on the simple eat lots of protein and veggies/fruit and some fat diet but what if? So with 19 blocks, here I go.

So, I will do the diet strict for two weeks. If I lean out considerably or my performance goes through the roof, hooray for me. Most importantly it will give me the experience so I will feel comfortable prescribing it to you, my athletes. Some friends, two males and one female, at the firehouse are going to do it with me. I will report on thier progress as well.

Ask me how it's going in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment