Sunday, June 14, 2009

Diet Update

So 10 days into this nutritional experiment of less than 100 g of carbohydrates, 150 g protein, hitting between 2500 and 3000 calories total per day. No grains, no sugar, no processed food allowed. I haven't been including the little bit of milk in my coffee in my calculations. Here's the results so far, 4 pounds down consistantly. Weigh in every morning before eating. Abs are becoming visible. Haven't noticed any strength loss.

I know I am eating too much fruit and not enough veggies, also too much dairy. I can tweak that going forward. I feel like I have more energy, but how do you measure? If your goal is weight/fat loss I highly recommend going to www.fitday.com and logging what goes in your mouth. you may be suprised. Here is my food log, faithfully updated after every meal: http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=hbring

Comments are welcome, so bring them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment